Monday, April 19, 2010

Pumpkin Spice, no more

My mornings are a little less grand these days. Why is that, you ask? I have finally run out of my treasured International Delight Pumpkin Spice creamer that I stocked up on at Christmas. It's a seasonal flavor that is only available during the holiday season. My friend DT introduced me to it when I started drinking coffee & Ive been hooked ever since. I LOVE this creamer. This year I bought 5-6 of the large bottles and used the last drop Friday morning. I still have a bottle of it in the powdered creamer, but its not at all the same. I know, I know, you're asking yourself how I can be this upset over coffee creamer. For me, its like the equivalent to chocolate and its only available for a few months out of the year. It just makes my morning coffee delicious instead of merely good. I havent tried many of the other creamer flavors available, though I do know that I dont like anything with vanilla in it. Js favorite flavor is the sugar free French Vanilla, and I am not a fan. Any suggestions for what I should use now?

No comments: