Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in

It's Friday which means Milspouse Friday Fill-in!
  1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post) Have some kiddos, travel somewhere new several times a year, act in a play, learn a musical instrument, and become fluent in another language, just to name a few.
  2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe) We've been married for almost 2 years and together for almost 4.5 years. We've lived in Arkansas (my home state and where we met) & now Germany.
  3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor's Wife) Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait, Amazing by Aerosmith, & Perfect by Smashing Pumpkins.... sappy, yes? Ok, how about Bottom of a Bottle by Smile Empty Soul, My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow, & Getting Away with Murder by Papa Roach. Ha! =)
  4. What is your favorite kind of pizza? Real Italian Pizza, the kind you can only get in Europe. It's amazing! Super thin crust, olive oil instead of pizza sauce, parm cheese, thinly sliced Italian meats, rockets and some veggies. We eat them all the time. The best one ever was in Verona, Italy. YUM.
  5. What are three good things in your life right now? My husband, my health & my family & friends. Ok so that's four. Deal with it. :P

5 comments:

Lady Rynn said...

I love your bucket list. I would love to be in a play again, I used to act in high school, but that's been a long time since I did that. I would love to live in Germany, how are you liking it? Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on health being a good thing. You never realize how important it is until you're sick!

And I can't wait to do some traveling again. We just haven't had time the last couple of years. But I told the hunny that in a year or two, we're definitely hitting up Italy, although he thinks it should be Australia. Either way, two places I haven't been and can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I would love to try some of that pizza!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Mrs. F said...

Totally agree with the pizza! Anything else is just not pizza to me. Luckily we have a DOC Neapolitan pizza restaurant just 3 blocks from us!

Unknown said...

NY style pizza baby!!!!!