It's Friday which means Milspouse Friday Fill-in!
- What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post) Have some kiddos, travel somewhere new several times a year, act in a play, learn a musical instrument, and become fluent in another language, just to name a few.
- How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe) We've been married for almost 2 years and together for almost 4.5 years. We've lived in Arkansas (my home state and where we met) & now Germany.
- What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor's Wife) Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait, Amazing by Aerosmith, & Perfect by Smashing Pumpkins.... sappy, yes? Ok, how about Bottom of a Bottle by Smile Empty Soul, My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow, & Getting Away with Murder by Papa Roach. Ha! =)
- What is your favorite kind of pizza? Real Italian Pizza, the kind you can only get in Europe. It's amazing! Super thin crust, olive oil instead of pizza sauce, parm cheese, thinly sliced Italian meats, rockets and some veggies. We eat them all the time. The best one ever was in Verona, Italy. YUM.
- What are three good things in your life right now? My husband, my health & my family & friends. Ok so that's four. Deal with it. :P