I decided to participate in The Design Girl's Fab Friday today since I love the subject. The topic: Fab Chick Flicks. I love watching movies. While I could name at least 30 great chick flicks, Ive decided to focus on the ones that have great locales or are travel related.
1. The Proposal- because Ive always wanted to go to Alaska. Just not in the winter.
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days- NYC. I want to go, see, and do it all!
3. P.S. I Love You- Scotland, my ancestors homeland. Definitely going to make it up there while we're living in Europe.
4. New in Town- Hilarious, charming, Minnesotan. Hello Mall of America! Also features Miami, which I love, love, love!
5. Sweet Home Alabama- Im a Southern girl, through & through.
6. The Notebook- Again, set in the South. I cant help it, I love it!
7. Bridget Jones' Diary- Set in England (love their accents!), where we are already planning a trip!
8. A Walk in the Clouds- Takes place in a vineyard. What a dream location!
So there you have it! So fav chick flicks with fabulous locales. Hopefully Ill make it to all of these places one day. My passports ready!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Enjoy!
1 year ago