Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Traveler's Tales.....

If you havent already checked out the traveling pages of my blog, you should! =) I am continuously updating them. There is a page for American Adventures & one for Adventures Abroad, which I finally got around to starting. Between the two of us, J & I have been to several countries & over the next three years, we will add to that list. I am always open to questions/comments, so feel free to either leave a comment or email me. Once we get settled in Germany, Ill be able to add photos from the places that we have been to the pages, but for now, its just my musings. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

OH my gosh, you guys have been all over the place! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Europe!

Mary and Sean said...

Hi there!
Good luck in your adventures in Germany. We hope to go there next. We're a Marine couple living in Japan now and love food, wine, and exploring too!

Looking forward to reading more!