It's Friday again and that means MilSpouse Friday Fill-in!
I hope everyone has had a great week! Almost all of our snow had melted off by yesterday afternoon and left us with about 3-4 inches of slush. Then the rain began and by early evening it had turned to sleet, which then turned to snow. A freaking blizzard of snow. It was gorgeous and really started to build up quickly.
|We thought this was just some ice from the sleet........|
|It looked like the spray on stuff!|
|But then we opened the door and realized that the snow was building up|
outside our door!
|It looked like a blizzard out there last night!|
- What do you see your life like in 10 years? Hmm... I hope my life is wonderful, fun-filled, exciting, comfortable and full of family, success and most importantly, love. It doesnt matter where we are geographically, just as long as we're together!
- What do you like most about your job? Ha! That I dont have one! I am currently enjoying our new base and my status as domestic engineer. It's the first time in my life that Ive not been working or in school. So far, I love it and am keeping busy, but I hope to have a job by next spring.
- What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is? Tell my husband I love him, brush my teeth and check my email.
- What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today? Spend time with J, read, clean and blog.
- What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)? While I do love cookies, I usually dont bake them for the holidays. I make a variety of other desserts though and have been all week! I will be blogging about it soon, so stay tuned! =)
Happy Weekend Everyone!