Since I know you're all dying for more, here is the second part of my 100 facts about me!
26. I am not grossed out by much. Being a surgical intensive care nurse really built up my tolerance for gross sights and smells. My two ick body disorders deal with skin and eyes. Ew, ew, ew.
27. I get motion sick so easily on rides, trains, planes & cars, but not on boats.
28. I think we're having a girl!
29. I absolutely love to go to a movie theater. My mom took me all the time when I was growing up and it remains one of my favorite things to do. I love the entire experience!
30. My husband calls me a "hippy liberal," though I dont think Im nearly as hippy or liberal as that implies. I consider myself conservatively liberal. Compared to some though, I guess hippy liberal fits me.
31. I had a beta fish all through college. He lived for FIVE years! He moved several times with me and spent many weekends at Grandma and Grandpas when I was traveling. His name was Morning Glory.
32. My husband and family tell me I was born to be in management. Does this mean Im bossy? I like to think it means Im good at delegating and managing people and events. ;)
33. I didnt like sweet potatoes until this past winter. I started roasting them in the oven with butter and brown sugar and making them into sweet potato fries. YUM!
34. Birthdays are a HUGE deal in my family, a tradition I will and do carry on. We celebrate our birthdays around here for an entire month! It's pretty fabulous. Baby Olive is due during my birth month, so we'll have two birthdays to celebrate for the whole month of September!
35. Ive moved a lot. Eight moves before I married J and once since for a total of nine moves in 28 years.
36. My favorite candies are Milka, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Joys, German gummy bears and Peachie Os.
37. Friends is my all time favorite TV show. I believe that almost every situation in adult life can be related to an episode of Friends and I quote them often.
38. I absolutely HATE to fly. It terrifies me very, very much.
39. I miss thunderstorms, but not strike down lightening or tornadoes.
40. I had a near death experience when I was 15 and my room exploded and caught fire from a strike of lightening.
41. I am terrified of jellyfish for two reasons: The movie "Sphere" and when I was 17 I was stung by multiple dinner plate-sized jellyfish in Biloxi along with my mom. Ouch.
42. I dont mind cleaning the house except for: vacuuming and shower cleaning. Ugh.
43. Incessant, inane questions from adults annoy the hell out of me. (not you Mom!)
44. I also cant stand knuckle cracking.
45. Id love to learn how to sew or knit.
46. I want 3 kids and J wants 2. We'll probably compromise with 3. =)
47. I love the Words with Friends and Peggle apps on my iPhone.
48. My favorite job of all time was as a scrub tech in the operating room during college.
49. The more time J and I spend together and the longer that we are together, the more my love for him grows.
50. Our Dad's have become BFFs since meeting for the first time a few years ago. We call them twins separated at birth. They definitely share the same old man sense of humor. =)