Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Blog Design!

It's here! 
My new blog design is up and running 
and I LOVE it! 
I couldnt be happier with the final product.
It's absolutely perfect, amazing, wonderful!

I have been wanting to have a professional design
for several months,
but I never found someone who could do it
quickly and for a fair price.

Then I saw ACUs and ABCs new design
and fell in love with it!
I contacted her designer 
and she got to work immediately!

Brea was a sweetheart and gave me exactly what I was wanting.
She didnt even complain over my pickiness 
and Type A personality! =) 
It only took a few days from start to finish 
and was a very simple process.
If you are wanting your blog designed,
I would definitely recommend Brea! 

I cant get over my signature and new button!
Love them!
Lol...

14 comments:

ALW said...

It's super cute!!! I might have to contact her about doing one for me!

mygoalissimple.com said...

I love it!!! I have been itching to redesign my blog.

Kaili Breanne said...

Thank you for the shout-out! I gave you one on my design blog, as well.. I'm so glad you love your design!

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong said...

what a GORGEOUS new blog design!!

Jen said...

Its gorgeous! How much was it? I'd like to make mine more professional looking!

Bonnie said...

Oooooooo me likey!!

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

Love it!

University of Iowa Meg said...

Love your blog! I just stopped by! I'm grabbing your button for my blog...I love your layout! I wonder how much this costs?? :)

itsadogtagwifelife said...

I love it!!!! Hmm, maybe I could discuss with her making my blog not look, oh crappy. Super cute, and I love your signature!

LTarmywife said...

I love ABC's and ACU's design and yours is also great! The colors are awesome!

Natalia said...

So awesome! Totally fits you and the blog and now I want to see more wedding photos! :-)

hurryupandwaitandwait said...

Oh my goodness! It is amazing! So, so pretty :)

**christina** said...

Very nice layout :)

Kaylee said...

I love the design :)

p.s. I am a new follower!