Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Book Review: Dead Reckoning

Not my image

This is the eleventh book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. 
I LOVE these books. They are definitely one of my favorite series.
I like the TV show True Blood, which is based on the books, but the show 
is definitely a lot different than the books. Darker in all ways, but still good. 

Anyway, these books are great. Entertaining, easy reads, that havent gotten stale, 
even after eleven books. I did hear that there will only be two more books, which 
makes me sad because there is still so much that could happen. 

In this book, Sookie is being terrorized (again) by some unknown creature, her 
fairy family moves in and out with her, and her lover and friend are plotting to kill 
the new area master. 

I was able to read this book, start to finish in six hours on the plane ride back to the
States. I liked it and am eager to see what happens in the next book and how she 
will end the series.


Rating: ****


Rating Scale
*****: Amazing, wonderful, MUST-read, loved it!
****: Really liked it, would recommend, good book!
***: Liked it, enjoyable, but not the greatest book ever written. 
**: Not so great, some good parts, but overall, it was just ok. 
*: Didnt like it, wouldnt recommend it, bad book all around.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I just started that series. I needed some mindless, fun reading to finish off the summer with. :)

Kate said...

Get your reading done now, Lady....soon you won't have time!! :-)