Head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!
1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
At the moment, no. It's on the "forbidden while you're pregnant" list, but prior to that, yes. I love raw cookie dough, though I rarely bought or ate the stuff.
2. When you get online for the first time of the day...what site do you immediately head to?
Yahoo and my yahoo email. Then facebook, twitter and blogger. I have to stay connected with the world! Without real TV over here and access to a lot of websites, it's easy to become disconnected from the world back home.
3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
My dog Buttercup. She was a cocka-poo mix and absolutely adorable, lovable and cuddly. I loved all of the dogs that I had growing up, but she's the one I remember the most.
4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
First of all, I hate snails. They are just slugs with a shell on their back. We have slugs EVERYWHERE here in Germany this time of the year and they are so gross, leaving a trail of slime where ever they go. Eeww. I would probably keep one that could grant wishes, but Id make sure I didnt have to look at it and I would call it..... Slimy Joe.
5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
As many as I want, depending on my mood. =)
Happy Friday Everyone!
Ill be posting a sneak peak of my maternity photos on Monday! They are fabulous! (Of course Im not biased at all!)
1 year ago