Oh how I love Fridays! Heck, who am I kidding? When you don't have a job or kiddos, every day is Friday is it not? I've loved all of the comments from fellow milspouses. Thank you all so much! I'm not gonna lie, I love me some comments. I've also really enjoyed browsing other milspouse's blogs and getting to know them. I'm so happy Wife of a Sailor came up with this! So without further ado, here is this week's MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #7.
1. What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life? Learn another language and play the piano. It is incredibly more difficult to learn to do either of these things when you're older. *gasp* Am I "older"?! That's a freakout for another time. Anywho, I've always been interested in languages. If I could go back in time, I would have majored in linguistics and learned a few languages.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve with the military? That nothing is certain or final until it happens. The uncertainty can get unnerving. Oh, and how most things are complicated. There is rarely an easy fix or an easy answer. This leads to many frustrations!
3. What tourist attraction near you have you never seen? Several! I just moved to Germany, so there are a ton of things that we haven't seen or done yet, but we will. At the top of our list is Stuttgart, Paris, and the Sleeping Beauty castle here in Germany!
4. What are you avoiding doing right now? Going to the VAT office. I know it's going to be a headache, and I just don't want to go. But I have to. Maybe tomorrow.
5. Wine, beer or liquor? I love certain beers and some mixed drinks, but wine is definitely my favorite. J & I are big red wine drinkers, though we are learning to like some whites since we now live in Germany, the land of white wine.
Happy Weekend everyone!