Here's another edition of MilSpouse Fill-in. Head on over to Wife of a Sailor's to participate!
1. Do you set goals for yourself during deployment? What are some of them? (from Military Mommy)
Sure, get out of bed, shower, brush my teeth, get dressed.....
Other than that (because sometimes even those things are difficult), I try and stay as busy as possible. I've been scrapbooking all of our travels, so I try and catch up on it during deployments.
2. What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? (from Mothering Off the Cuff)
Good Luck! =P
3. If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? (from The Random Ramblings of A Household 6)
No kiddos here yet!
4. Name one hobby that gets you through alone time. (from My Sailor's Mistress)
Reading. I absolutely love to read! Chick lit, mysteries, historical novels, whatever. I just finished
the Hunger Games series and it was amazing though I'm not sure I liked the last book and how it
wrapped everything up.
5. What's the one food you don't ever get tired of? (from That Army Wife Life)
CHOCOLATE! So don't forget to enter my Sweet September giveaway!
Happy Friday Everyone!