Chocolate Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
Courtesy of: Kraft
1 pkg. devil's food cake mix
1 stick of butter, melted
2/3 c. cold milk, divided
3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
7 oz. Marshmallow Creme
1/2 c. peanuts
6 squares of Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1. Heat oven to 350º.
2. Mix dry cake mix, butter, & 1/3 c. milk until blended. Press two thirds of this mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
3. Bake 12-14 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 3 mins.
4. Mix peanut butter and remaining milk until well blended (this takes a little time). Spread onto crust.
5. Top with spoonfuls of marshmallow creme and remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate. Press gently into cake mixture.
6. Bake 18 mins or until center is just set. Cool before cutting into bars.
I promise I will start taking photos of these creations and posting them along with the recipes. I know I will make these again, so Ill take a picture of them then!