Pumpkins in every size, shape and color
Pumpkin soup, Pumpkin butter on bread & pumpkin bratwurst!
It was all so good, but the soup was the best!
This past weekend, I went to my first Pumpkin Festival. They had pumpkin everything!
Pumpkin cookies, jam, butter and wine.
Pumpkin liquor, oil, seeds covered in chocolate and cocoa.
Pumpkin soup, bratwurst and bread.
It really got me in the mood for fall and inspired me to make pumpkin cheesecake muffins today. I found the recipe on Becca's blog, Lovely in Pink.
You all know by now that I LOVE pumpkin flavored anything.
Lattes, pie, candles, bread, anything.
After making these, I am now also a fan of pumpkin muffins.
These are delicious!
A heavier muffin than what I am used to, full of flavor, great with a cup of coffee.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Courtesy of: Becca
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 T. sugar
2 1/4 c. flour
3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 c. sugar
1 c. canned pumpkin
1/2 c. oil (I used light veggie oil)
(Not pictured: Baking soda)
1. To make the filling, beat the cream cheese, 1 egg and 1 T. sugar until well blended; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
3. Beat remaining eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
4. Divide the batter among 16 greased, paper-lined muffin cups.
5. Drop filling by teaspoonfuls over batter. Cover with remaining batter.
6. Bake 20 minutes in a 350º oven or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
7. And as always, ENJOY!
( I enjoyed mine with a cup of Sumatran coffee, Starbucks brand, in my new Paris cup!)
Don't you just love my ceramic jack-o-lantern? I bought it at the festival for only
10 euro! What a steal!
It was the only one they had.
It's incredibly heavy & has a hole in the bottom to place a candle.
I love it!